I’ve put a bit of work in the space around the handle bar. I bought a fancy small speedometer, with analog RPM display, shift flash and basically all the needed control lights included. A small piece of sheet aluminum, which
After checking, double checking and checking again, I trusted my wiring harness enough to connect the batteries and test the starter. Worked fine. I also had sparks at all three spark plugs. But now, before I can run the engine
A few pics of this year’s concorso d’eleganza at villa Erba in Cernobbio, italy.
Because one of my fuel taps is leaking, I’m trying to convert them to manual ones. In the hope they will work reliable in the future. Here I found a very good step by step instruction, I followed so far.
Looks pretty much like I’ve finished all the super dirty jobs, with the preparation of the front calibers. It’s very satisfying to see almost 40 years old doggy components in a new shine.
at least most of it
Cylinder and head in a fresh black. It was not that easy to buy the VHT paint in Europe.
Getting the head prepared for glass particle blasting.