Here’s a short video, showing the modified router in action.
From time to time I’m doing a bit of wood working in my garage. Only a bit, and not very often. I totally love biscuit joints. The result is always super accurate and it’s more or less fast to do.
For a couple of years now I’ve used two old pieces of aluminum extrudes as protective vice jaws for the parallel vice. I was never getting the point to spend money for some commercial ones, as long as a piece
Around three month ago I finished my workbench on wheels. When I made it I decided to oil most of the wooden surfaces. For two reasons: I’m lazy, and I like the touch and feel of wood which is not covert with
Yesterday I’ve been to a local hardware store – looking for a scriber. I found a fancy one in the shape of a ballpen. Really liked the idea to hide the pointy end in the housing of the ballpen.
finally I finished the wheels and almost the fork. New bearings and seals in both rims. Cause I don’t own the fancy tool for that I used a punch and a hammer for both – getting the old bearings out of
The seat is so far the only real custom build part of the bike. I made it last year when I was for work in Germany. With the Photoshop render I did, and a very rough model which represents the
What I really don’t like, is to waste time searching for tools. And I used to do this a big time. So there was the need to organize my tools somehow. Should be something flexible. Walking with a nut number