Did a few more steps the last days. Finally I put the cylinder head back on the engine. Procrastinated quite a bit with that. I was not sure if I took care of the orientation of the piston rings, so
but at least in the right direction
Here’s a short video, showing the modified router in action.
From time to time I’m doing a bit of wood working in my garage. Only a bit, and not very often. I totally love biscuit joints. The result is always super accurate and it’s more or less fast to do.
For a couple of years now I’ve used two old pieces of aluminum extrudes as protective vice jaws for the parallel vice. I was never getting the point to spend money for some commercial ones, as long as a piece
Slowly I am getting a bit better organized. Put some jars to store screws. Somehow it feels like I spend more time with getting the shop done then actually working on the bike.
Last weekend I moved the workshop (and myself) to its new location. It’s a little smaller but finally a bit more of a permanent nature. Finally a bit more light on the workbench
Around three month ago I finished my workbench on wheels. When I made it I decided to oil most of the wooden surfaces. For two reasons: I’m lazy, and I like the touch and feel of wood which is not covert with
I made this little clutch holding tool, after searching the internet for solutions to get the clutch out of the engine. Not exactly happy with it. I should have used some more of those metal plates. The single one has left
After hammering for an hour (at least it felt like that) the bearings for front wheel are in. I always start way to gently when doing things like that…